- Filters are listed per UL specification #1283
- Temperature Range: Operating -55°C to +85°C
- Enclosures are made from cold rolled steel with continuously welded seams
- Filter ground path connecting surfaces shall be tin plated or stainless steel
- Conduit hubs or clearance holes may be provided if specified when ordering
- Each phase filter is individually removable
- Internal filters are filed with a non-flammable impregnant and hermetically sealed
- Legs for floor mounting may be provided if specified when ordering
- Filters for 300AMP and up have 6” x 2” mounting U-Channel.
Attenuation 100dB from 14kHz to 18GHz measured under full load per Mil-Std 220C
130dB from 14kHz to 18GHz in Tempest application.