We DMC manufacture RF shielded room with PAN type Galvanized 2mm sheet joined together on all sides with nuts and bolts and RF shielding gaskets sandwiched in between them. Technical specifications of our RF shielded rooms are as follows:
- DMC-PAN series modular PAN-type shielding system is made up of 2mm thick Zinc coated cold rolled sheet metal panels as per ASTM A653
- These Galvanized Iron panels are welded on all corners and spray galvanized for long life high performance 25.4 mm TCS gaskets are used between panel joints and M10 bolts are fastened in 100 mm gap for excellent RF shielding attenuation
- Our modular construction of shield room is flexible in design and ideal for relocation. It can be custom made to any dimension and design to our customer’s specific requirement.
- All parts are precisely made in factory, so no welding or cutting required during installation, barring few exceptions or project requirement
- DMC shielding system provides excellent RF shielding attenuation from 14 kHz to 40 GHz